The Yealink SIP-T58A is a simple-to-use smart media phone that provides an enriched HD audio and video calling experience for business professionals. The SIP-T58A does not include the CAM50 camera.
This all-new smart media phone enables productivity-enhancing visual communication with the ease of a standard phone.
Based on Android 5.1.1 operating system, the SIP-T58A features a seven-inch adjustable multi-point touch screen, a removable two-megapixel HD camera CAM50, integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth4.0+ EDR, and it is coupled with a built-in web browser, calendar, recorder and more, which also support the installation of third-party applications for business customization.
The Yealink SIP-T5 Smart Media Phone Series strikes an exquisite balance between simplicity and sophistication, offering an all-in-one communications solution for today’s busy executives, managers and teleworkers.
- 7 inch (1024 x 600) capacitive adjustable touch screen
- 720p30 HD video
- Runs Android 5.1.1
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Yealink’s SDK (Software Development Kit)
- DoorPhone Features (Preview, One-button Open, Monitoring)
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 for headsets and pairing mobile devices
- Built-in 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
- USB 2.0 port (2.0 compliant) for USB headset, media and storage applications
- Opus Codec support
- Up to 16 VoIP accounts
- Up to 3-party video conferencing
- Up to 10-party video/audio mixed conferencing (up to 2 video calls)
- Wall mountable
- Color-screen Expansion Module support
- Only the firmware version 220.127.116.11 or later are