Broadtela phone system and contact center deliver an integrated, cloud customer engagement solution for businesses
Broadtela, the communications company, announced today’s launch of Broadtela Contact Center, a new Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) offering.
Integrated with Broadtela Hosted Phone system, Broadtela Contact Center enables Businesses to engage with customers and gives agents the collaboration tools they need to increase first call resolution and improve customer satisfaction. Broadtela Contact Center is available now to Broadtela customers and partners.
Over the past year, the shift to remote workforces and online communications accelerated the digital transformation for companies of all sizes. At the same time, customers have increased their expectations around seamless and flawless customer service. It is more important than ever for businesses to deliver on customer experience, not only to retain customers but to drive new business.
Broadtela Phone System Integration
Broadtela offers a robust integrated suite of business phone applications, including inbound and outbound, call management, call routing optimization, intelligent virtual agents, and CRM integrations. Broadtela Business Phone System makes it easier for office-based, hybrid, and distributed businesses to better serve their customers. Key capabilities include:
- Placing calls between agents and business employees, streamlining the agents’ workflow to reach a subject matter expert in a timely manner.
- Eliminating additional charges associated with calls between the contact center and the rest of the organization.
- Redirecting callers to the correct skills group either automatically or manual transfer.
- Shortening the implementation time using dedicated VoIP Professional.
Broadtela Cloud Contact Center
Broadtela Contact Center, coupled by the company’s reliable and secure VoIP technology, helps manage all customer interactions so that businesses can quickly respond to their needs to deliver outstanding customer service. Key capabilities include:
- Skills-based routing to simplify both the agent and customer experience.
- Advanced call routing based on skill, calling number or other factors.
- Self-service interactive voice response (IVR) and intelligent virtual agents (IVA) to handle high call volume.
- Intelligent call routing, campaigns, and agent traffic control.
- Reporting to forecast, accurately staff, and improve agent performance.